Calling all Non-profit Groups
Looking for a unique fundraising idea?
All local not-for–profit organizations are invited to partner with us in this endeavour, your commitment of volunteers from your community organization will receive ten percent of concession sales for each shift they work in the concession stands. There are opportunities for groups of all sizes in the various concession stands throughout the venue.
Typical not-for-profit groups involved in SMG’s Fundraising opportunities include high school booster clubs, civic organizations, churches, local youth sports organizations, and any other nonprofit organization that retains a Non-Profit Status.
Through our partnership we ask that you,
• Establish a core group of people, 4-9 individuals, including a group leader
• Commit to events or games a minimum of 2 weeks in advance with members
• Commit to our training sessions before volunteering commences so members may adhere to company standards and policies around food safety, alcohol service and customer satisfaction
• Provide us with you your group insurance policy allowing your members to work in our environment
• Engage with us in a willing and open partnership of volunteerism
• Provide us with your charitable organization number for record keeping purposes
• Adhere to company guidelines and policies in this partnership as outlined in our training session and manuals
We provide for your members,
• Fun, fast and exciting opportunity to put money in the pocket of your organization
• Smart serve training to all members after a committed number of shifts
• Company issued hats and aprons for wear while you volunteer
• Financial commitment to your working shift via percentage payment based on sales
• Consistent training and debriefing meetings as required for all groups involved.
• Great publicity for your community organization – we allow team t- shirts or hats for advertisement and exposure for teams or groups
• Skills learned for those volunteers wanting to broaden their life experiences
• Funds collected for various group needs, such as uniforms, trips, supplies, equipment, special purchases, substantial contributions to overall fundraising goals
• Community involvement and grass roots volunteerism for your organization
• Opportunity to be involved in some of the greatest special events and hockey Kingston has to offer!
Often groups will sign up to volunteer and establish a fundraising goal for their group, such as raising funds for traveling sports teams, uniforms and equipment expendititures, supplies and purchases for groups or specific initives that can be achieved by regular commitments to fundraising by volunteering in our stands.
Contact us today if you’re interested in participating.
Email Food & Beverage at firstname.lastname@example.org